MISSION: The Minnesota Sinfonia’s serves the musical and educational needs of the citizens of Minnesota with a special emphasis on reaching families with young children, inner-city youth, seniors and those with limited financial means.
The Minnesota Sinfonia meets the Charities Review Council Accountability Standards® as a strong, trustworthy nonprofit advancing the greater good.
To donate by mail, please download a Donation Form and send it with your check, to:
901 N Third St., Suite 112
Minneapolis, MN 55401-1022
Donate online at our “online store.”
Or call us: 612-871-1701.
Recurring: Give a Little Each Month
Can’t afford to donate all at once? No problem! We gladly accept small recurring monthly donations. Call us with your credit card information to set it up: 612-871-1701.
Thank you in advance for your contribution!
YOU VALUE HIGH-QUALITY ARTS EXPERIENCES.
- Although tickets to Sinfonia concerts are FREE, concerts are not free to produce.
- The Sinfonia employs some of the region’s most sought-after freelance artists, performs challenging masterworks from the great orchestral repertoire, and feature world-class soloists from around the globe.
- The result? Sinfonia plays to full houses to enthusiastic applause and standing ovations.
COMMITMENT TO EDUCATION.
The Sinfonia dedicates half our concerts and 30% of the budget for education programs. Our Music in the Schools program is the only outreach program in the area that brings the entire orchestra into the schools to perform more in-school concerts than any other professional orchestra in the state.
ACCESSIBLE. WE MEAN IT.
While other orchestras have recently lowered their ticket prices…
- The Sinfonia has offered free admission to all concerts for more than 20 years,
- Children are welcome at every concert, and
- Sinfonia performs for some of our regions most underserved, economically distressed populations.
THE BOTTOM LINE: YOUR DOLLARS BRING MUSIC TO EVERYONE.
The Sinfonia is a fiscally conservative organization with no debt. We end every year with a balanced budget, have received the coveted Charities Review Council “Seal of Approval” for organizational excellence, and our independent auditors confirm 80% of each dollar directly supports Sinfonia concerts and education programs.
LET’S KEEP IT UP!
For nearly 30 years, the Minnesota Sinfonia has provided free-admission, family-friendly programming to people from all walks of life throughout the Twin Cities. The only way to continue inspiring our audiences and empowering inner-city students is through your generous donations.
Please give to the Minnesota Sinfonia today!
MN Sinfonia is a community-supported 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and your donation is tax deductible as allowed by law.
Federal Tax ID #41-1649587